2. The safest place for your retainer is in your mouth. When retainers are not in your mouth, ALWAYS keep them in your retainer case
3. Do not wrap retainers in a paper towel or napkin, this is the easiest way to lose them
4. Do not place loose retainers in your pocket, this is the easiest way to break them
5. Keep retainers away from pets — dogs LOVE them
6. Clean your retainers by brushing them with toothpaste and water or with antibacterial soap. NEVER soak your retainers, this causes them to rust and/or break
7. Do not place retainers in the dishwasher, microwave or in boiling water — they will melt or warp.